Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Design Brief-Term 4

What am I making? 

Im making a public service campaign in which I will be pushing the reality of desertification which is is a type of land degradation in which a relatively dry land region becomes increasingly arid. the plan is to make a poster to push the idea and a T-shirt to increase recognition for the issue.


Who am I making it for?

I am making this for the uninformed in year 8 of our school.

Why is the thing I'm making important?

because our planet is in trouble with the major issue of desertification which is when a area becomes increasingly more arid typically losing its bodies of water as well as vegetation and wildlife. It is caused by a variety of factors, such as climate change and human activities.


How will I know my design is successful?

with happy lands and people aware of the issue and the world is currently  40-41% covered in desert and if i can inspire someone to help reducesing that,

No comments:

Post a Comment